Friday, April 26, 2013

A New Blogger for SoS on TpT!

First a little history:

I started this blog a couple years ago for three reasons:
  • I wanted to help new sellers to get a good start on Teachers Pay Teachers. At that time, the quality of products was not as good as it is now. There were concerns that new buyers might come to TpT, see sub-standard products and leave never to return. When sellers post quality products, we all benefit - A rising tide lifts all ships. 
  • Having been around since nearly the start of the site, I had a lot of information that not everyone knew and I thought it would be good to put it down publicly somewhere. 
  • I hoped to get referrals from people who were just signing up. If you are one of those people and would like to sign up with my referral, I would be most grateful.
However, as time passed, I got involved with other projects and SoS for TpT fell by the wayside. In fact, I even took it off line for awhile, but so many people requested access that I put it back. And so it has been for quite awhile. The blog has a lot of great information, but there hasn't been much in the way of new content.

But that is about to change.

If you frequent the Teachers Pay Teachers forums (and you should if you are serious about selling), then you know doubt know seller Over the Moon (whose real name is Rebecca Garrabrant). Rebecca has been posting the most amazing marketing advice. Her posts are so well written, so well thought out, that it occurred to me that they should be blog posts. So, I wrote an email to Rebecca asking her to join me here on SoS and she graciously agreed! I KNOW you will love her posts. 

So, be sure to check back soon, because things are going to get hopping again here at SoS on TpT!

2 comments:

  1. That's great to here! I know I need all the advice I can get. I loved reading all of your old posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rachel, for partnering with her. She has had a LOT of wisdom to share.

    Mrs Balius

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, questions? Please share!